IF YOUR FAMILY LIVES IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SITUATIONS
IF YOUR FAMILY LIVES IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SITUATIONStitle
By law, school-aged children in one of the following situations may be considered homeless if they are:
McKinney-Vento Eligibility is based on your answer on the Student Housing Questionnaire you submitted on Aeries.
- Living in a shelter
- Living in campgrounds, temporarily trailers, or parks
- Living in an automobile
- Living in an abandoned building or public place
- Staying doubled up with friends or relatives, due to loss of housing from financial hardship
- Living in substandard housing (i.e. no running water, no electricity)
- Living in a transitional housing program
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
If you believe you may be eligible and need services, Contact your school’s Targeted Case Manager
, the CUSD Homeless/ Foster TOSA or District Homeless Liaison.