Chico Unified School District Community Dashboard Information
Chico Unified School District Community Dashboard Informationtitle
Chico Unified School District is monitoring the public health within our educational community. Staff continue to foster collaborative partnership with families, our nursing and health staff and Butte County Public Health to provide accurate and timely updates regarding confirmed COVID-19 cases at each site.
Below is a list of confirmed COVID-19 cases related to CUSD schools sites and offices.
*Important Note: Chico Unified must receive official confirmation from the Butte County Public Health Department, a confirmed lab test result or notification from a health care provider before listing the case on this dashboard. This could result in a delay of cases appearing on this dashboard or a discrepancy between the number of notifications received and the actual number of confirmed cases.
Understanding the CUSD Community Dashboard
Understanding the CUSD Community Dashboardtitle
- The CUSD Community Dashboard tracks confirmed COVID-19 cases.
- The first page displays the current two-week total of confirmed cases for students, staff and the total two-week percentage of site population.
- The weeks being displayed will be specified at the top of the CUSD Community Dashboard.
- Weekly totals for each month can be found in the tabs located at the bottom of the CUSD Community Dashboard.
- View the bottom of the CUSD Community Dashboard to find the day and time of the last dashboard update.
Previous Considerations For School Closure Outlined by the California Department of Public Health
Previous Considerations For School Closure Outlined by the California Department of Public Healthtitle
9/7/21 - The most recent guidance regarding school closures is from the 2020-2021 California Department of Public Health. We will continue to update the website if new guidance is received from State or local health departments.
2020-2021 Public Health Guidance: "Individual school closure, in which all students and staff are not on campus, is recommended based on the number of cases and stable groups impacted, which suggest that active in-school transmission is occurring. Closure should be done in consultation with the LHO. Situations that may indicate the need for school closure:
- Within a 14-day period, an outbreak has occurred in 25% or more stable groups in the school.
- Within a 14-day period, at least three outbreaks have occurred in the school AND more than 5% of the school population is infected.
- The LHO may also determine school closure is warranted for other reasons, including results from public health investigation or other local epidemiological data."
Report Coronavirus Health/Safety Concerns
Report Coronavirus Health/Safety Concernstitle
CUSD strives to maintain all health and safety protocols at our school campuses. While we know that there will be a learning curve for our students and staff, please let us know of any repeated or prolonged instances of non-compliance
to our established guidelines, and we will bring this to the appropriate school or department administrator's attention.LINK TO REPORTING FORM