below are the State priorities which must be addressed as part of the
LCFF. These are the priorities that have been discussed with the CAC
and while all input is welcomed, we specifically want to hear from our
community regarding the eight priorities that must be addressed.
State Priorities to be Addressed in LCAP
1. Conditions of Learning
2. Pupil Outcomes
3. Pupil Achievement: performance on standardized tests, preparation for college based on the Early Assessment Program (EAP); College and career readiness; English Learner reclassification rate; passage rate on the Advanced Placement test; and Academic Performance Index (API)
4. Other Pupil Outcomes: other indicators of student performance in required areas of study such as SAT and ACT exams, etc.
6. Parent Involvement: school and district efforts to seek parent input and promotion of parental involvement in the schools
7. Pupil Engagement: school attendance rates; chronic absenteeism rates; middle school dropout rates; high school drop out rates; and high school graduation rates.
8. School Climate: This area includes student suspension rates, student expulsion rates, and other measures determined locally which could include participation in co-curricular activities (arts, clubs, athletics, etc.).
Thank you for your support and involvement in our community and our schools. We look forward to hearing your ideas as we seek input into our plan to best provide a high quality education for students in Chico Unified School District.