Students seeking to submit questionnaires or surveys in the Chico Unified School System should consult first with their instructor.  If the study involves a cross-section of the district, the Administrative Council must approve.  If it involves one or two schools, approval can be received by contacting the Assistant Superintendent of Educational Services or the Director of Elementary Education and the principal(s) involved. See the Research and Surveys in the Schools - Guidelines.