Welcome to Chico Unified School District. We look forward to connecting with you!
Chico Unified School District (CUSD) maintains quality instructional and technological programs, exceptional learning facilities and staff intent on serving the educational needs of our diverse student population. CUSD utilizes social media and online platforms to engage and inform our community about school and district events. Please note that the social media and online platforms are not monitored 24/7. If you have an immediate issue or concern, please call the CUSD District Office at (530) 891-3000 or utilize our 24/7 anonymous reporting hotline located on the school and district website.
• Comments will be limited to the topic of a specific posting made by the site administrator. Topics not introduced by the site administrator are not open for discussion on this page and are subject to deletion.
• Comments are not allowed if they include profanity, threatening words, bullying, vulgar or inappropriate language or content.
• Comments are not allowed if they include "hate speech" or offensive language targeting any defined person or group (defined by ethnic, religious, racial or other backgrounds).
• Comments are not allowed if they include spam, advertisements or links to other sites. This includes advertisements for special offers or discounts for teachers, students or administrators. All such requests must be submitted to the Educational Services Department, in the main District Office, for consideration.
• Comments are not allowed if they include private information about a student, parent, employee or community member.
• Board policy prohibits the discussion of complaints against specific Chico Unified Employees during an open forum. Since Facebook is considered an online open forum, those who violate that policy are subject to getting their comments removed.
• Photographs may not be posted, except by the site administrator.
• Media personnel seeking requests or responses to questions are asked to refrain from submitting questions as comments and send questions to the CUSD Communication Department through normal channels.
Our goal for utilizing social media and online platforms is to foster communication and engage with our families and communities at large. We ask that users respect the value and opinions of others in our community. Issues, concerns and complaints should be directed to the school site administration or to the CUSD District Office (530) 891-3000 and select "Option 4."
Thank you for being a part of our Chico Unified community.