Educational Services

Educational Services iconEducational Servicestitle

  • Where do I file a complaint?
    • Complaints are handled at the District Office.  Click here for forms - Please complete and turn into the Educational Services Department at 1163 E. 7th Street, Room 4.
  • Where do I file a complaint against a charter school?
    • Our charter school liaison is John Bohannon, Director of Innovative Programs & Charter Schools.  He can be reached at 530-891-3000, ext. 165
School Board