Educational Services Forms
Intra-District Transfers (Form 10s) are utilized by parents who currently reside within Chico Unified School District and wish to have their child attend a school of their choice rather than their neighborhood school.
Please note: the 2023-24 Form 10 will be available beginning December 5, 2022
DO NOT APPLY BEFORE THIS DATE
The Form 10 can be submitted directly online here: COMPLETE THE FORM 10
- Hooker Oak Student Online Application (School of Choice)
- Rosedale Two-Way Immersion Student Online Application (School of Choice)
Inter-District Transfers (Form 11s) are used for students residing outside of Chico Unified School District, but who meet residency requirement that may allow them to enroll in a Chico Unified School. The Intra-District Transfer form must begin with the school district you currently reside.
Application for students currently residing in Chico Unified School District who wish to attend a school outside of Chico Unified School District may COMPLETE THE FORM 11.
Please note that we will begin accepting applications for the 2023-24 school year on December 5, 2022.
Student Accident Insurance
- Donation Form - Utilize if you wish to receive a formal thank you letter from Chico Unified School District. Please fill out the form and submit to the office manager at your school.
- Uniform Complaint Form English | Spanish | Hmong - Please complete if there is a complaint or charge against any school site, program, office or school district employee. LEARN MORE
- Volunteer Form - If you plan to volunteer at a school event, drive on field trips or help with coaching events, then please complete the attached volunteer form. Volunteer Forms may also be completed online. Download Voluteer Form: English | Spanish